Bedroom Etiquette Good Manners for Excitable Boys
Even when a man has an extremely excited male organ, he needs to remember proper bedroom etiquette: good manners that ensure that the needs of all interested parties – the man, his partner and his male organ – are adequately addressed. This not only makes the experience more pleasant; it scores points for a guy and helps to increase the chances of further encounters (if the partner is new) or a continued relationship (if the partners have moved beyond the first encounter). Paving the way for more sensual opportunities also has a positive impact on male organ health, as the old "use it or lose it" rule definitely applies to male equipment.
Basic rules of set etiquette
Following are a few basic examples of good manners which every man should pay attention to:
1. Clean it up. A man may be an incredible expert with his tool, but if there's an odor about his body or if his breath is too powerful, he may not get the opportunity to show off his skill. Hygiene extends beyond a person's body and into his surroundings as well. No woman wants to make love on bed sheets that clearly haven't been washed in weeks or to cuddle on a couch covered in a layer of dog hair. And speaking of dog hair:
2. Put the pets away. You may share everything with Fido or Fluffy, but pet voyeurism is as bad as the human variety.
3. Be prepared. Protection is an indispensable part of intimacy for both health and pregnancy prevention reasons. Barrier protection is really the man's responsibility. Keep a supply on hand.
4. Don't rush into things. It's very rare that a man should skip the introductory moves – and these should involve more than a quick kiss or two.
5. Be gentle with clothing. An excited male organ may demand immediate attention, but a man has to maintain perspective. When removing her clothes, don't just rip them off: no woman likes to find a rip in that designer dress or that favorite blouse crumpled and lying on a dirty floor.
6. Don't multitask. Accepting a phone call during the deed? Really bad manners.
7. Give warning. If receiving oral, a man should definitely give warning before his excited male organ releases.
8. Keep tissues on hand. If receiving manual stimulation, a man should make sure tissues are nearby for easy clean-up – both for her hands and any place on himself or his surroundings where the fluid has landed. (Rule of thumb: the man cleans up any fluid that is not on his partner's body. Some women like it when the man gently and tenderly tidies them up as well, but this can differ from woman to woman.)
9. Keep going. If the man comes before the woman, he should continue to engage in play – whether oral or manual – until she indicates that she is satisfied.
10. Don't compare. Comparing a new partner to an ex-partner is frowned upon unless specifically requested by the woman – and in that case, the comparison should favor the current bedmate.
11. Stay. Leaving 10 minutes after the fun is over is just rude. Stay in bed, cuddle and share the warmth of your body. Rushing away is a good way to not get invited back.
12. Be a good host. If the encounter takes place in the man's home, he should make sure his courtliness doesn't end after the release. After appropriate cuddling, see if your mate desires any refreshment. If she will be staying the night and has not brought her own things, offer her a (clean, comfortable) t-shirt or other appropriate sleepwear.
Practicing proper bedroom etiquette is an excellent way to score points; more than that, it's a proper way of demonstrating respect and concern for a partner. Maintaining male organ health through the daily use of a top drawer male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is also important for any sensual relationship. The choice of cream is not arbitrary: it should definitely include vitamin B5, which is essential for life sustenance and healthy male function. Another necessary ingredient in the cream: L-arginine, which helps create nitrous oxide, thereby playing a role in maintaining healthy male blood flow.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
by: John Dugan