Easy Solutions for Red Raw Member Skin
When a man winds up with red, raw member skin, he usually knows what caused it. Maybe it was an adventurous evening without enough lube. Or perhaps it was a little chafing from taking a long run or workout without the proper supportive undergarments. Whatever the case, when a man has a red manhood as a result of that soreness, he wants to alleviate the problem as soon as possible. Fortunately, good male organ care includes several home remedies that can ease red manhood skin and make a man feel much better.
1. Take a break. No matter what caused the raw, red manhood, a man wants to keep it from getting any worse. That means no hanky-panky for a while, including no sensual congress with any partner, or even with himself. This allows the male organ a well-deserved break and helps ease the redness or soreness a man might be experiencing.
2. Clean things up. Many a man has fallen asleep after a satisfying night of intimate pleasures only to wake up to a raw, red manhood. This might be thanks to not washing off after the fun was done. If this is the case, a man needs to hop in the shower immediately to wash off the residue from the lube, barrier protection and even bodily fluids that have been sitting on the male organ overnight.
3. Use a cold compress. If the redness is accompanied by swelling or pain, a man can turn immediately to a cold compress. The compress can be made of a washcloth run underneath cold water, wrung out and placed on the male organ, or it might be an ice pack that has been wrapped in a clean, dry cloth. Using the cold compress for 15 minutes is usually enough to alleviate the sting.
4. Let the skin breathe. The member skin is often encased behind layers of clothing, and possibly even by a thick thatch of hair. Let the skin have as much ‘free’ time as possible in order to heal quickly. If a guy is in private at home, he can feel free to simply go bare as much as possible. If he has to go to work or otherwise engage with others, switching to boxer shorts for a few days and wearing loose-fitting trousers can help.
5. Switch products. If the redness or soreness continues to occur, a man needs to look into what might be causing it. He can often trace the problem to something in his home, such as a new laundry detergent or a new type of cleanser he has been using in the shower. The culprit might also be the barrier protections he uses, or even something as unusual as a partner switching to a new type of perfume. Looking at ingredients and thinking through any recent changes in his lifestyle can help a guy find the answer.
Sometimes, the reasons for raw, red manhood skin are as simple as too much friction. But regardless of the reasons why, a man can’t go wrong with a high-quality male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ease the ache. A guy should start by looking for Shea butter and vitamin E as top ingredients; these hydrating powerhouses can help ensure that red manhood is not caused by dryness. Other ingredients to look for include healing vitamins, such as vitamins C and D, as well as vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A is well-known for soothing and clearing up skin issues. Finally, a man should turn to a crème that contains L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage that might be caused by too much friction and not enough lubrication.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
by: John Dugan