Global Collaboration Software Market Research Report 2017
Global Collaboration Software Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% by 2022, on the back of rising smartphone and internet penetration and increasing bring your own device (BYOD) at work trend, globally. Increasing adoption of DevOps collaboration and SMAC ecosystem in IT & telecom sector is also boosting demand for collaboration software on a global level. Moreover, rising investments in cloud security, declining prices of cloud computing, increasing outsourcing of projects and growing collaboration between technology providers and original equipment manufacturers are some of the other factors expected to thrive global collaboration software market over the next five years. Microsoft Corporation, CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., Citrix Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, BOX, INC., Dropbox Inc., Google Inc., SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC., SurveyMonkey Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., TeamViewer GmbH, Evernote Corporation, Wrike, Inc. and LogMeIn, Inc. are some of the major players in the market. ‘Global Collaboration Software Market By Application, By Deployment, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’ discusses the following aspects of collaboration software market globally:
- Global Collaboration Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Conferencing, Coordination and Conferencing), By Deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), By End-user (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, Government and Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Request a free sample copy of Collaboration Software Market Report@
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of collaboration software market globally.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, collaboration software manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with collaboration software manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
by: Sandhya Nair