Global Dairy Alternatives Market Research Report 2017
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Dairy Alternatives Market Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2017-2024 under Food & Beverages category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Dairy Alternatives Market is expected to surpass US$ 34 Billion mark by 2024. Dairy alternative is derived from the plant based milk sources and is lactose and casein free. Dairy alternative is manufactured by using various plant based sources like soy, almond, coconut, rice, hazelnut and many more. Today, food intolerances and food allergies have become a major concern for health-conscious consumers. Following a dairy-free diet has numerous benefits, and is widely exercised by health-conscious consumers and fitness enthusiasts.
The increasing awareness of consumers towards a vegan diet, nutritional benefits provided by such foods, lactose intolerance among the population and demand for various fortified dairy food & beverage applications are some of the factors expected to propel the growth of dairy alternatives market in the coming years. Some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of dairy alternatives market includes cross contamination of raw materials and high price of dairy alternative products.
Request a free sample copy of Dairy Alternatives Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/700950
Global Dairy Alternatives Market by Source
- In terms of source, the soy segment accounts for largest share of the dairy alternatives market.
- The popularity of soy milk can be attributed to the plethora of varieties, in terms of flavors, blends, fat content, and formulations offered by leading dairy alternative manufacturers.
- The almond milk is one of the fastest segment in the dairy alternatives market.
- Rice milk captures third highest share of the dairy alternatives market. Rice milk is a great alternative to conventional milk with its benefits such as free-from cholesterol and lactose.
- Coconut milk captures least share of the dairy alternatives market.
Global Dairy Alternatives Market Region Analysis
- Geographically, the global dairy alternatives market is dominated by Asia-Pacific region.
- North America is the second largest market for dairy alternatives, being closely followed by the European region. The dairy alternatives market in these regions is driven by rapid growth in the consumption of dairy alternative products, mainly due to the increased disposable income, changes in the lifestyle and dietary patterns.
- In Latin America, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina are observing high demand for dairy alternatives.
Global Dairy Alternatives Market By Application
- In 2017, beverages segment accounted for lions share of the global dairy alternative market.
- The food segment accounted for nearly 45% share of the global dairy alternative market in 2017.
"Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Consumption Volume (by Source, Region & Application) and 20 Company Profile Forecast to 2024" provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Dairy Alternatives Market.
This 172 Page report with 77 Figures and 4 Tables has been analyzed from 7 viewpoints:
- Global Dairy Alternatives (Plant-Based Milk) Market & Volume Forecast (2011 2024)
- Global Dairy Alternatives Market Share & Forecast (2011 2024)
- Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Volume & Forecast By Source (2011 2024)
- Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Volume & Forecast By Region (2011 2024)
- Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Volume & Forecast By Application (2011 2024)
- Companies Profile Overview, Strategy/ Initiatives/ Recent Developments/ Major Deals, Financial Insights
- Global Dairy Alternatives Market Driving Factors and Challenges
Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Volume & Forecast By Source (2011 2024)
Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Volume & Forecast By Region (2011 2024)
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Global Dairy Alternatives Market, Volume & Forecast By Application (2011 2024)
Global Dairy Alternatives Market Company Profiles
- WhiteWave Foods Company
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Blue Diamond Growers, Inc.
- Organic Valley
- SunOpta Inc.
- Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company
- Freedom Foods Group Limited
- Vitasoy International Holdings Limited
- Living Harvest Foods Inc.
- Nutriops S.L
- Eden Foods Inc.
- Earths Own Food Company Inc.
- Triballat Noyal
- Valsoia SpA
- Daiya Foods Inc. (Acquired by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.)
- Dφhler GmbH
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- GRUPO LECHE PASCUAL, S.A.
employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
by: Sandhya nair