Global Telemedicine Market Research Report 2017
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Telemedicine Market Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2017-2022 under Life Science category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Market for Telemedicine is expected to reach nearly US$ 64 Billion by 2022. The deployment of telemedicine has significantly changed the healthcare paradigm, due to various technological innovation in the field of medical device and services. The growing geriatric population coupled with rising prevalence of chronic diseases, dearth of healthcare professionals worldwide, improvements in telecommunication infrastructure, and need for affordable treatment options due to rising healthcare costs are some of the factors expected to propel the growth of telemedicine market in the coming years. Some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of telemedicine market include lack of skilled and trained professionals in the remote areas, privacy and security concern and availability of telecommunications bandwidth.
Global Telemedicine Market by End Users
- The telehospitals/teleclinics segment accounted for highest revenue in 2016.
- Telehome segment is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecasting period because of the rising inclination towards personalized healthcare.
Request a free sample copy of Telemedicine Market Report @
Global Telehospitals/Teleclinics Market by Specialty
- In 2017, Teleradiology accounted for maximum share of the telehospitals market by specialty, driven by wide usage of this technology for transferring patients medical reports.
- Telecardiology is the second largest application of the telehospitals market being followed by Telepsychiatry.
- Teledermatology captures least share of the global telehospitals/teleclinics market.
Global Telemedicine Market by Component
- In terms of component, the services segment commands the largest share of the global telemedicine market.
- The software segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
- Hardware is the third largest component of telemedicine market being followed by Telecom & Networking which.
Telemedicine Market Region Analysis
- Geographically, the global telemedicine market is dominated by North America and Europe.
- North America accounted for lions share of the total telemedicine market on account of high demand for technologically advanced products.
- Europe is the second leading market for telemedicine and is likely to maintain its position throughout the forecasting period.
- In the coming years, the telemedicine market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan.
This is the 2nd edition report on Telemedicine industry by. The report titled "Global Telemedicine Market (by End-Users, Specialty, Component & Region) and Forecast to 2022" provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Telemedicine Market.
This 158 Page report with 42 Figures and 9 Tables has been analyzed from 9 viewpoints:
- Global Telemedicine Market and Forecast (2009 2022)
- Global Telemedicine Market Share and Forecast (2009 2022)
- Global Telemedicine Market and Forecast by End-Users (2009 2022)
- Global Telehospitals/Teleclinics Market and Forecast by Specialty (2009 2022)
- Global Telemedicine Market and Forecast by Component (2009 2022)
- Telemedicine Market and Forecast by Region (2009 2022)
- Global Telemedicine Market Mergers and Acquisitions (2013 2017)
- Global Telemedicine Market Driving Factors and Challenges
- Global Telemedicine Market Company Profiles, Revenue and Recent Developments
Global Telemedicine Market and Forecast by End-Users (2009 2022)
Based on Specialty Telehospitals/Teleclinics market is further segmented into
Global Telemedicine Market and Forecast by Component (2009 2022)
- Telecom and Networking
Global Telemedicine Market and Forecast by Region (2009 2022)
- North America
- Rest of the World
Global Telemedicine Market Company Profiles and Recent Developments
- McKesson Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare Ltd.
- Cerner Corporation
- AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- Medtronic plc
employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
by: Sandhya nair