Global for Infectious Disease Treatments Market Research Report 2017
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Markets for Infectious Disease Treatments Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2017 – 2022 under Life Science category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Markets for Infectious Disease Treatments totaled $64.8 billion in 2017. The market should total $99 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% from 2017 to 2022.
- 84 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for infectious disease treatments, with a focus on the growth in demand for newer pharmaceutical treatments, vaccines, and environmental products
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the increasing concerns regarding antibiotic-resistant organisms and their sometimes-fatal effects on humans
- Examination of technological developments, future trends, and emerging opportunities
- Assessments of the current state of infectious diseases on a global basis, broken down by type of disease (i.e., bacterial, viral, parasitic, and fungal) and appropriate treatments, both current and anticipated, and by region
- Patent analyses
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Alere (now Abbott), Novartis, Roche Diagnostics, Sanofi Pasteur and Siemens Healthineers
Request a free sample copy for Infectious Disease Treatments Market Report @
The report focuses on newer drugs and innovations in chemical compounds, vaccines and biologicals and diagnostic kits, recently launched or in development. Specifically excluded from the scope of research are vector or mosquito control approaches, strategies and products; drugs used for symptomatic treatment and not for the elimination of the virus from the host; and details on manufacturers and suppliers of non-branded generics.
has categorized the markets based on regions defined by the WHO since it is the primary organization mapping disease prevalence, assisting with access to medicine and enabling partnerships in a large number of infectious diseases. Regions include Africa, Americas, South-East Asia, Europe, Eastern Mediterranean and Western Pacific. These cover all the WHO participating countries, which are described in detail in the subsequent section.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
by: Sandhya nair