Healthy Manhood Healthy Home Sensual Tips for the Home
A healthy manhood is the ultimate goal of all who make proper member care a priority in their lives, of course. And while a healthy manhood is in and of itself a laudable achievement, most men tend to value that health because it increases their ability in bed. Many pursue sensual tips to help them have greater impact with their partners, but don’t realize that some home factors can impact male organ health and activity – even if they don’t directly involve the organ itself.
Yes, high on the top of every guy’s sensual tips checklist should be this item: Keep the home healthy and inviting. The odds are that a guy’s apartment or house is where he is going to see a hefty percentage of his sensual action – so he needs to make sure his abode is inviting and enticing to potential partners.
So these home-based sensual tips are recommended to make the journey from the front door to the bedroom more obstacle-free.
• Straighten up. No woman wants to walk in to a man’s home and find socks and underwear on the living room floor, an empty beer can on the hall table, dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and towels hanging in the bathroom that haven’t been changed in two months. If he isn’t naturally neat, a guy needs to do a good cleaning on his place whenever he knows that company might be coming over. That doesn’t mean washing and scrubbing till the floor sparkles, but make sure the place is neat and presentable and that dirt and dust have been taken care of. And bedsheets? Definitely put a fresh, clean set on.
• Stock up on paper products. Be sure the bathroom has plenty of toilet paper; she’s going to be embarrassed (and disappointed) if she has to ask for some. But also be sure to have plenty of tissues, paper towels and napkins on hand to be fully prepared.
• Ask a neighbor to do a sniff test. People get used to the way their homes smell and may not notice odors that have gradually snuck up. And that doesn’t apply to just old ladies with a house full of cats. Ask a neighbor or friend (preferably female) if they would mind giving you an honest opinion of whether the home passes the smell test, and correct whatever flaws they find. Your male organ is not going to benefit if the odor-sniffing organ of a potential partner tells them not to stay around.
• Think about the temperature. In general, women tend to be a little more susceptible to chilliness than men. Keep the home warm without overdoing it, and consider keeping a blanket on the sofa, a fire in the living room, etc. And above all, make sure the bedroom is not too cold.
• Flame on. Sure, it’s a bit of a cliché, but candles in the bedroom practically scream romance. Besides, scented candles can help disguise any too-manly odors that may linger, and they provide appropriately sensual lighting – bright enough to see what someone is doing but dim enough to disguise any flaws.
With these tips making the home more sensual-friendly, that healthy manhood will be better set for the kind of good, exciting time it craves. And that health will be easier to maintain with a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Most men will want to select a crème that contains both L-arginine and L carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps create situations in which male organ blood vessels can open wide and be receptive to the blood flow they need during times of arousal. L carnitine is another amino acid, one shown to protect against peripheral nerve damage caused by friction, compression, and other common injuries. This helps prevent numbness or de-sensitization of the manhood.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
by: John Dugan