Steps to Setup a Kodi Android TV Box
Kodi is an open-source media player software which enhances the streaming experience of the Smart TV box users. It was developed by XBMC for Xbox in the year 2002 but now it is widely known as the best media player for streaming videos on Smart Android TV box
. Kodi TV Box
is a home-theatre software which has its projects available in a total of 75 languages as per the year 2017. You can download the Kodi software for your TV from kodi.tv/download
.Kodi for Android TV Box
TV was released back in the year 2014 and since then has made a big scope in the TV entertainment system industry. With the help of any Android TV Box device, you can convert your old TV into a smart TV and enjoy thousands of movies and TV shows. If you are looking for the Best Android TV Box Kodi device
then you can freely go for EZ-Stream Ti8 or Nvidia Shield, etc, but if you don't want to spend any more on purchasing streaming devices then your best option is to download and install Kodi on your Android streaming device to make it amongst the top Kodi TV Box
support devices.Setting up KODI TV Box
Here are the steps for downloading and setting up Kodi media player on your Android TV Box device.
- Connect your TV to your streaming device using an HDMI cable.
- Turn on your streaming device.
- Connect your Streaming device to a stable internet connection either wired or wireless.
- To connect to a wired network, go to "Settings>Wi-Fi" and select your Wi-Fi. Enter the password to connect.
- Once connected to the internet, go to the device home screen.
- Go to 'Apps.'
- Select 'Google Play Store.'
- In the Google Play store search bar, type 'Kodi.'
- Select the official Kodi app manufactured by XBMC.
- Select Install.
- Kodi player will be successfully installed on your streaming device.
- Now you have successfully turned your streaming device into a KODI TV box device and there is no need to look for the Best Android TV Box support devices.