How to place Feng Shui Globe and Chinese Coins
The Wish-fulfilling Elephant
The Wish-fulfilling Elephant is a prominent symbol of strength, protection, wisdom, dignity, leadership qualities and courage. The Money Toad, on the other hand, is well-known symbol of excellent wealth luck. When these two auspicious animals are combined, they mean stability and victory in your career and business and your quest in money-making. Promotion and salary increment is secured. It also means your wealth being protected while at the same time more are rolling in. You can display the Money Toad on Wish-Fulfilling Elephant in your office, study or living hall.
Feng Shui Chinese Coins
This will keep wealth energy constantly beside you, always opening up new opportunities. Three gold coins which are strung together on a red strings is a symbolism of a magnet for wealth luck as they represent the trinity of luck - heaven, earth and mankind. The coins are tied in a red ribbon to empower its energy. Sold in sets of three. This 3 Coins Amulet can be placed in the vicinity of cash registers of business telephones, as this is believed to increase customer awareness, therefore generating more sales. They can also be placed in areas dealing with monetary gain, such as a wallet, cheque book or work desk.
Other ways you use this good luck charm:
1) Keep the Three Gold coins in your wallet or handbag, and carry them with you on all outings. This will keep wealth energy constantly beside you, always opening up new opportunities.
2) This Feng Shui product will create a strong atmosphere of wealth when placed in all four corners of any room, be it in the home or the work place.
3) Attaching three gold coins to all prominent documents in your life, such as cheque and bank books, business portfolios and cash trackers will ensure a greater flow of monetary gain.
4) To stimulate the effects of the wealth corner (Feng Shui Bagua), attach the three coins tassels in the Southeast sector of your living room, bedroom or work place.
5) The three Feng Shui coins on red thread can also be placed, Yang side up, upon business hardware, such as printers, fax machines and cash registers, to increase customer awareness, therefore enhancing commerce opportunities.
The Chinese coins so should be cleansed every Lunar New Year. If you choose, you can place them in a singing bowl and refresh with incense, or you can simply purchase new sets as they are inexpensive.
For Details: https://www.divyamantra.com