Improve Fertility and Member Health with These Tips
Every man is concerned with member health, and thatís why he goes out of his way to practice excellent manhood care at every opportunity. But some men are doing it for a little something more Ė they are planning on getting a partner pregnant, and they need to ensure their member health, and their fertility, is in tip-top shape.
There are several ways a man can help ensure his fertility is in great shape, and his member health will naturally follow. Hereís what he can start doing right now to help ensure the odds of pregnancy are as good as possible.
1. Visit the doctor. Though men usually hate the idea of going to the doctor, making sure everything is fine is always a good idea, especially if heís thinking about bringing new life into the world. The doctor can not only reassure him about member health, but can also make certain his fertility is where it should be.
2. Donít go too tight. A man who wears tight underwear or those tight, skinny jeans is just asking for fertility trouble. Anything tight against the guyís equipment can raise the temperature down there, and seed really need a particular temperature in order to thrive. If the temperature remains high for too long, the mobility of the little swimmers drops dramatically. So go with the roomy shorts, boxers and typical jeans.
3. Move the phone. Cell phones have been shown to emit small amounts of radiation. When carried in the front pocket and in close proximity to the junk, a guy runs the risk of lowered fertility, thanks to this slight radiation output. Keep the phone out of the pocket; if it must be carried, put it in a back pocket or shirt pocket instead.
4. Stop smoking. Itís been said many times, but it must be said again: smoking is bad for every part of the body, affecting every cell in a negative way. Thatís also true of a manís seed, which can be reduced by smoking. In addition, smoking is bad for tumescence function and circulation, so it pays to stop now.
5. Drop the alcohol. Though there is no problem with the occasional beer or glass of wine, keep in mind that regular drinking can reduce the number of seed as well as the mobility of the seed that are left. When getting serious about increasing fertility, it behooves a man to lay off the alcohol.
6. Reconsider medications. Obviously, illicit tablets are out Ė they can wreak havoc on a manís seed, hardness, function and so much more. But a man should also look into his prescription medications, as some of those might not be conducive to fertility. Itís a good idea to ask the doctor which tablets are okay to continue taking and which ones should be shelved until the pregnancy is confirmed.
7. Donít get too hot. Being in a sweltering situation isnít a good idea. This is the same principle as the tight underwear or jeans; a man wants to keep his sacks as the right temperature in order to protect the seed therein. Thatís why saunas, very hot baths and showers, hot tub dips and the like are a no-no during the time a man is trying to get a partner pregnant.
A man wants to make sure his enlarged function is top-notch so that pregnancy is much easier to attain. A specially formulated member health crŤme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help a man ensure this. Look for L-arginine, which helps keep the blood vessels open and working properly, as well as vitamins C and D, which can help improve tissue. Complete the crŤme with other nutrients, as well as Shea butter and vitamin E for the supple skin a manís partner will love to see.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
by: John Dugan