Keep a Strong Member with These Workout Tips
As any man knows, working out is important for overall health. But itís also quite important when it comes to manhood health as well. Thatís for two reasons: First, because the manhood is made stronger by the strengthening of muscles around it. Second, itís because good overall health means better blood flow and stamina, both of which are quite welcome in the bedroom. So to help ensure proper manhood care that leads to a healthy male organ, a man should incorporate a solid workout regimen into his day.
But what workouts are best? Is there any one particular exercise that is better than another? Read on to learn the secrets of workouts and a strong member.
1. Target the midsection. Any exercises that strengthen the core do a lot of good things for the body. For instance, these exercises can help relieve back pain, improve a manís posture and help him lose that spare tire around the middle. And thatís important when it comes to a healthy male organ and bedroom antics. Thatís because the more fat a man has around his midsection, the more it Ďcovers upí the base of the manhood, thus making him look as though heís much smaller than he really is.
2. Get the blood pumping. To help the heart get stronger, cardiovascular exercise is important. This can include running, swimming, biking, or any other exercise that gets the heart rate going and gets a man breathing hard. This helps ensure the blood is moving properly through the veins, and in turn, that means it will move more easily through the manhood when itís time to get hard and get it on.
3. Get flexible. But itís not just about getting the heart in better shape and losing that spare tire. Itís also about making sure muscle, tendons, ligaments and every other part of the body stays healthy and strong. To that end, the flexibility required in yoga is a great way to help a man stay in the game. But besides that, yoga allows a man a great way to get rid of day-to-day stress, which can lead to better mental health.
4. Do some Kegels. This is an exercise that can be done anytime and anywhere. The trick is knowing which muscles to use. Hereís how: When a man gets hard, he should lie down on the bed and look down at his manhood. Move the muscle that makes the manhood jump or twitch. Hold the muscle tight so the manhood makes that movement, then relax it. Do this a few times. Thatís a Kegel exercise, and it can quickly lead to a strong, healthy male organ.
5. Make it a habit. Donít just exercise a few times and call it a day. Make a point of exercising every week, at least two or three times a week, long enough to create a great workout Ė at least thirty minutes at a time. Kegels should be done anytime a man feels like doing them throughout the day.
And of course, a man who has gone out of his way to do a great workout should pamper the manhood a little more before he calls it a day. He can do so by applying a specially formulated manhood health crŤme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look for something with powerhouses of antioxidants for a healthy male organ, such as alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine and L-carnitine. Vitamins A, B5, D, C and more are great for overall health. And Shea butter and vitamin E help a man avoid the itchiness of dry skin that can occur after a good, sweaty workout.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common manhood health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
by: John Dugan