Member Fun Little Known Peak Pleasure Facts
When it comes to member fun, a guy knows what to do – and it usually ends with peak pleasure. But if knowledge is power, then a man who has a little more knowledge about his peak pleasures and male organ care might have a much better time in bed. Here are a few eye-opening facts about peak pleasure that a man needs to know for optimum member fun.
1. Not every guy gets off. Up to 25 percent of all men who engage in sensual activity don’t actually reach peak pleasure while doing it. However, that number doesn’t say why this happens – it might be anything from being interrupted at an inopportune moment to having trouble with delayed seed release. And speaking of seed release…
2. Peak pleasure and seed release are not the same thing. Most men believe that the feeling of peak pleasure and the act of seed release are the same thing, as they tend to happen at exactly the same time. However, a man can spill seed without peak pleasure, and vice versa. For most men, peak pleasure actually happens slightly before seed release.
3. Men can have multiple peak pleasures. If a guy figures out how to have peak pleasure but not spill seed, he can potentially have more than one peak. Since seed release tends to end the member fun by deflating the enjoyment, so to speak, reaching the peak doesn’t have to lead to a loss of tumescence. It can take time to figure out how to separate the two, but most men find it worth the trouble.
4. A guy can really get some distance. The longer he waits to spill seed, the more likely it is that the force behind the seed will be quite powerful. In fact, some men have a recorded, verified "shooting distance" of over 20 feet! Talk about releasing some pressure.
5. Once a man spill seeds, the game doesn’t have to end. Though younger men are notorious for being ready and raring to go only a few minutes after their peak pleasure, older men tend to take more time to recover. In fact, some men can take up to an hour or more to be ready to go again. The good news is that the healthier a man is, the more likely he will be able to go again soon.
6. Early on seed release doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Early on seed release is defined as getting off in two minutes or less. However, if that seems to be a problem, a guy can always go for a "quickie" first, then rely on the idea that his second or third round will allow him to last longer.
7. Guys have a special spot, too. Just like a woman’s pleasure-spot, a guy can have the same experience. It happens by massaging the prostate, which can be incredibly pleasurable for a man. Specialized toys can help him reach it if he doesn’t have a partner to help him. Seed releases and peak pleasures from stimulating that spot are said to be much stronger for a guy than any other type, so it’s worth trying.
If a man wants to stay as healthy as possible, he can make a point of enjoying member fun at every opportunity, as well as reaching for a powerful male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best manhood heath crèmes will include vitamins A, C, D and E for their skin-enhancing elements, as well as amino acids and antioxidants that provide a natural boost to overall male organ health. By keeping the manhood in great shape at all times, a man can be ready for member fun no matter when it comes calling.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
by: John Dugan