Self Pleasuring When Getting Off Pays Off
Ask a guy what he thinks is the most appropriate time for self-pleasuring and likely answers might be "Whenever she’s tired," "Whenever I have tumescence" and "Now!" Although the rate of self-fondling varies from man to man, most guys are happy to take matters into their own hands on a fairly regular basis. And why not? Self-pleasuring is part of a healthy sensual life and can be really good for male organ health as well. But, pursuit of pure manhood pleasure aside, are there times when self-stimulating pays off beyond merely putting a big smile on a dude’s face?
Absolutely. While there is nothing wrong with engaging in self-fondling simply because a guy feels like it, there are times when the act of self-pleasuring can have some much-needed benefits.
Examples? Read on!
• Before bedding a stranger. A lot of men have had this happen to them. They meet someone at a bar when they’re feeling especially sensual. Before thinking about it, they end up in bed with them – and regret it the next morning (or even soon after releasing). The truth is that often when a guy thinks with his male organ, he ends up wishing he hadn’t. One way to address this next time is by slipping into the men’s room and self-gratifying before taking the step of running off to bed with someone. With the urgent desire for sensual activity at least momentarily sated, a dude is in a much better place for judging whether he’s really interested in someone or just interested in relieving his tumescent member.
• Before accepting a job. Or buying a house. Or any of a hundred important decisions. Why? Basically because self-pleasuring releases oxytocin and prostaglandin, two hormones which have the effect of calming a man down and making him feel more at ease. This is an ideal state in which to weigh the pros and cons of a situation and therefore make a better decision. So before rushing into a life-changing decision, try a little reflexive self-stroking first. It pays off.
• At bedtime. Actually, partner sensual activity at bedtime is fine, too. The point is to have a release before drifting off to dreamland. Studies show that self-pleasuring can help a guy to fall asleep more easily and sleep more peacefully for longer stretches. Again, it’s those relaxation-inducing hormones at work here.
• To focus. When the brain is all scattered and it’s hard to focus on the important job at hand – try a little handy time. When a man self-stimulates, he is turning all his concentration and attention on himself. The brain goes into something resembling a meditative state, so that after release, a guy is in a much better position to re-focus on what is important.
• During that mid-afternoon slump. Lot of people hit a wall in the afternoon. The rush that got them through the morning is gone, and the after-lunch surge has slackened off. A nice siesta is what is called for, but that’s not possible at work. However, a quick trip to the men’s bathroom can give a fellow just the pick-me-up he needs to get over the hump and make it through the rest of the day.
Self-pleasuring pays off in many ways – but in order to get that payoff, a guy needs to be sure his manhood is in good shape for all that stimulation. Regular use of a first level male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help here. Frequent or aggressive self-pleasuring can sometimes lead to a bit of de-sensitization of the member due to peripheral nerve damage. A crème with L-carnitine, which has neuroprotective properties, can aid in restoring lost manhood sensation. In addition, a crème should contain L-arginine, an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production. This helps keep male organ blood vessels open and receptive for increased blood flow.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
by: John Dugan